Job Opportunity - Senior Field Sales Representative
Sales and Management Team
This new hire will sell draft and package to on, and off-premise, bars, restaurants, and retailers in Ottawa proper. This person will be our first full time sales employee, will dotted-line report to the Co Founders.
Job Type / Category
We are looking for a new team member to work in a Permanent Full Time role dedicated and exclusive to the sales of Overflow Beer Products and the highest quality service to our accounts (both licensees and retailers).
- Ability to frequently lift / move up to 25 lbs and occasionally lift / move up to 55 lbs
- Access to a personal vehicle
- No criminal record, clean driving record, and active auto insurance
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule - including nights, weekends, and festivals when necessary
- Professional-level understanding of Microsoft Office / 365.
- 3 years experience selling craft beer
- Meet & exceed mutually agreed upon sales goals
- Desire to collaborate within the sales team and the rest of the company
- Willingness to work closely with in-house self-distribution team
- Possessing an intimate knowledge, and passion for, Ottawa bars/restaurants/LCBO’s/TBS and Grocers.
- Ability to identify and open new accounts
- Ability to build and maintain strong account relationships with a personal touch
- Demonstrated track record of success in off / on premise beer sales
- Driven to succeed
- Innate curiosity
- A clear passion for craft beer
- Cicerone certifications required is preferred
- Ability to close while always staying chill
- Proud to always and exclusively represent Overflow on & off the clock!
- Compensation will include base plus commission
- Total compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Sorry, no relocation package available
Overflow Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Interested and qualified? Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org