Job Opportunity - Taproom Associate
- We're looking for new team members that are passionate and enthusiastic
- Must LOVE craft beer! We love what we do and are proud of our product, we're looking for new members who feel the same
- An infectious smile and outgoing personality! You must enjoy customer interaction to be a fit here
- A strong team player and individual who works well on their own and occasionally under high pressure, stressful situations. Some evenings get very busy but anyone who has worked a concert night... can't wait for the next one
- The FOH Associate may be asked to process online orders and arrange delivery logistics.
- Overflow has online tools for scheduling, task management, HR, and more. You will have access to everything you need to be successful at your job.
- It's ok to tell us that you do not know how to do something. We will train you.
Job Type / Category
We are looking for new team members to work in our event space on the floor/bar. We offer great food from our partners at Meatings BBQ, live local and popular bands, craft beer (brewed, kegged, canned and sold entirely in house), full bar and 300 seat floor/event space.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- smart serve certification
- experience considered a strong asset
- knowledge of craft beer, cider, spirits and wine
Overflow Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Interested and qualified? Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org